Tuesday 9 March 2010

My Mouse House

Hurray, the sun is shining and spring is round the corner (hopefully). My tiny apartment is full of light.




Pandora, is my favourite angel, she sits and watches over me as I stitch and sew. I wish she could grant a wish at the end of the day and as if by magic my room is tidy.





This is my workspace before tidying, I have lots of work in progress and my head is always one step ahead, I am working on a baby collection, as you can see I just love Patchwork quilts. I have just started using machine embroidery on my quilts, it rather like eating peanuts, once you start you can't stop. Its great and takes up less of my precious time.




See this quilt in my folksy shop soon, It's called Dragonflies. I made it as a Tummy Time quilt for baby. It would be nice to snuggle under for a story or just as a bed topper.




I always keep a quilt in the car. Mine is usually covering slumbering teenagers.







My sewing corner has great light for hand quilting. My chair is comfy and I can watch the world go by from the window.













My bedroom is my santuary at the end of the day. I can relax with a good book then sleep under a beautiful quilt and dream of tomorrows designs.

Sweet dreams to you all and remember,
'Quilters turn scraps into Treasures'




































No comments: