Thursday 19 August 2010

My poor little car.

Just look what happened to my poor little car!

I just left it a little while and came back to THIS !!


And a note of profuse apology from the culprit.



Seems he was reversing his van in a hurry and

felt a bump and heard the breaking glass.


Must have been a shock but thankfully he must be a

nice honest chap and didn't just drive away.



My car will be home tomorrow fit and well just in time


for me to drive to Birmingham to the Festival of Quilts.

And finally here's a sneek preview of 'Graces' Quilt.

She was born in Dublin on August 8th to my daughter in law's friends

so this has been ordered for her.

I love these soft colours and it's nearly finished.

Watch this space!

3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yikes! That doesn't look good. What happened? Sending hugs and smiles your way, Tammy :) xoxoxox

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hello Angela, I am so sorry to see the damage to your little ride. I do hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by. And I hope all works out for you.....Julian

Soggibottom said...

Ah babe, so very sorry about your little red car.
No. I couldn't see the no plate :-) !
But you know what it's like around here ! ! !
Some guy once reversed into my car in Sainsbury's (u know where) and swore it was my fault. AS I hadn't moved I couldn't quite understand why. HE DROVE into me. RAT !
Chuckle as my car had no damage other than a scratch. HIS on the other hand didn't look that bright. :-) OLD DEAR THAT HE WAS !
Don't worry.... it happens.... Quilt is great by the way. But don't worry about the car. IT CAN BE FIXED ..... X X X