Tuesday 28 September 2010

It's quiet as I'm moving house.

I may be quiet for a few days as I am moving house. I want to sit and work but everything is in boxes.
 I have one outstanding job to do as I'm going on a three day workshop with Patti Medaris Culea to make one of her fabulous art dolls. 
I still have to make the doll body in preparation for the class and find all the things I need to take with me.

 I've only made Raggedys before, this was for my grandaughter, she looks a bit 'wild'.

This is where she sleeps. A little rocking cradle with it's own quilt and pillow. I enjoyed making all these but now is the time to try some grown up dolls with 'attitude'.

The class is Friday, Saturday and Sunday then moving on Monday. EEeeekkk!!!.

I've had lots of help from my grandson, here he is in Cornwall last summer.

I'll catch up with all my news soon. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Hope it's not too far away. Moving, is always a trial.
Your doll looks great, don't leave her at the bottom of the box when you unpack.
Good luck with your move and hope to see you soon. :-) x x x

Olivia said...

Wow, you are going to have so much fun. I think I would go crazy with everything packed up, but at least your creativity will be full steam!
Hugs,
Olivia

ViviBijoux said...

Good luck on your move Angela! Sorry I haven't commented sooner, had huge pbs with viruses on my computer round the same time I received your swap and had pbs with the blog. Now everythings back to normal after more than a week without the internet. Good to be back blogging and can't wait for you to reveal the details of your class. smiles, Virginie